Thursday, August 14, 2008

Radio Show This Weekend

I was asked to tape a radio show this past Monday.

You know the shows you hear early on a Saturday or especially Sunday morning when you are driving somewhere and all your favorite stations are not playing music?

If you tune into the following stations this Sunday, 8/17/08 sometime between 6 and 7 a.m you will hear my voice answering questions regarding health, Chiropractic and the merits of living a 100 Year Lifestyle.

105.1 FM KNCI
1140 AM KHTK
93.7 FM KQJK

If you miss the show not to worry! It will be played again on the following Sunday! On the following stations in the same time slots? The closest time they could give me was sometime between 6 and 7 a.m.

100.5 FM KZZO
102.5 FM KSFM

Let me know what you think. There was no rehearsal. I just went in and taped it with a local personality. He just started by asking a question and we went from there. I had prepared a bit of an outline but honestly after his first question we just carried on a good conversation.

I had no opportunity to hear it after is was done. It was only taped last Monday but since I mentioned I would be at the State Fair this year with a group of doctors checking people he wanted to get the shows out right away.

I am anxious to hear it myself. Hopefully I sound good and don't say anything that doesn't make sense.

Dr Doug

No comments: